• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love this site

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love this site

MY GOD :-) I Love this site. Freaking thing is addictive though. Just logged on for the first time today and already I've missed 2 appointments because I couldn't stop reading.. Way to go us :-D

I know! Such a handy little thing for the problems we experience while farming. Lets us also get the crap going on in the country off our chests.
    Great site I agree whole heartedly.

Comment

Yes this site is awesome, and you know what I think makes it so good is that it is all farm people that chat back and forth saying what they think. Which is quite a bit different than anything else where you have to put up with people that mean well but don't have a clue what we are all going through. I may not agree with everything that is written but always respect those opinions because everybody is directly involved in agriculture and has an idea what the other one is going through. Thank you to all the contributors I look forward to your opinions, it helps get me through the bad days.

Comment

yahoo, to you !!!!!!!! This is a great place to vent, even if our issue, well, seems pointless to so many others. I also gather from some observations that some of us ARE women (I use my husbands password too) Never miss logging on to see what's happening here and in the beef site. (My husbands favorite) Good luck to everyone this coming fall !@!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...
        X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
        You agree to our and by clicking I agree.