• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello Agri-ville

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Agri-ville

Hello Agri-ville I am one of the moderators in the Computers and Internet room for Agri-ville. To tell you a bit about my self. I serve as President of Canadian Rural Computer Services Inc. (CRCS), a full service software and Internet development company with the head office located in Calgary, Alberta. CRCS focuses on the agriculture industry offering development, marketing, hosting, maintenance, and training as well as full service and support. I graduated out the University of Saskatchewan with a degree in Commerce. Go Riders Go! ;-) Much of my technical training was taken through the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT). I have developed and conducted Internet training across the prairie provinces to hundreds of farmers, ranchers and agribusiness members. Through practical experience, I have gained an expertise on Internet and computers use for agriculture. I look forward to being an active member of this room and contributing through practical examples of my own experiences. If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask. And if my answers are not clear or too brief - again - let me know. Happy to help! JBL
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...
X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
You agree to our and by clicking I agree.