• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rural vs. Urban

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rural vs. Urban

Do you believe there is a rural/urban divide? If so, what do you think creates the divide? (i.e. cultural values, government policies etc.)

I see it here: I will hire a farm or rural kid who does chores long before hiring a town kid. (I have a tree farm. Lots of tedius work. I work with them.)

My wife has parents, brother and sister in the Big City an hour away. When we invite them here for Sunday Dinner, well, let's just say we go there about 10 times as often.

City folks expect services from their city government. Me, I'm glad taht the county generally keeps the roads flat. in the summer, and clear of snow in the winter.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...
    X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
    You agree to our and by clicking I agree.