• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MAN, CATTLE and VELD Book NOW AVAILABLE

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAN, CATTLE and VELD Book NOW AVAILABLE

Johann Zietsman's book is now ready to go in email-able format.  It is priced at $27 USD and you can send me a check or money order..............OR........just got set up to take major credit/debit cards.

Not totally sure how long it will take to get the printed hard copy available.  The formatting and file types have been a lot more difficult than I expected.  My best guess is that it will be available in a month or so......depending on printer acceptance, etc.

The hard copies will be quite a bit more expensive because of printing costs........

$53 USD For Color and $39 for Black & White.  There also may be some shipping charges involved.

Just let me know and I will email you a copy right away.

IF you have other people interested..........just have them call or email me and I can get them a pdf copy right away.  Remember that the pdf copy will be almost exactly the same as a hard copy.  There could be very small formatting differences but all the information, pictures and charts are the same.

Best,

Paul D. Butler

307 701 0009

graybull@beefpower.com

http://mancattleveld.com
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...
X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
You agree to our and by clicking I agree.