• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Computer Drivers for Peripherals and Devices

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Computer Drivers for Peripherals and Devices

What's a computer driver? A quick and dirty explanation would be . . . A computer driver is a translator that allows devices (ie.modems, printers, CD Roms etc.) to speak to the computer and the computer to speak to them. Without a driver your computer would not know how to operate a scanner, printer, fax/modem etc. From time to time, Windows needs to be reinstalled and we have to find the appropriate driver for a device to make that device operate properly again. For the do it yourself person. One site I find very useful is listed below. This site has one of the largest collections of drivers for Windows. Through this site you should be able to find almost any driver for any device new or old. If any one else uses a different site I would be happy to know. Jory Lamb

Jory wondered if anyone uses a different source for drivers - I use http://www.windrivers.com/. It is slow to load, but has most of the drivers I need to find.

Comment

I have had good success with <www.DriverGuide.com>.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...
      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.