• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

&#$%@!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

&#$%@!

Has anybody heard of this news story from the US that Congress will impose a 27% tariff on Canadian live and boxed beef because the Hay West campaign is providing feed to producers at less than the cost of production?!?

UNFRIGGIN BELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!! the americans should have their asses kicked this time. They get so many subsidies and handouts and yet they never quit complaining about the little bit we get in this country.

Comment

Maybe it's just a hoax. Cross your fingers anyway.
      Hay West has a homepage at http://www.tdc.ca/hay.htm

Comment

Tried to find some info on this on the internet today, but couldn't find anything. Did anyone else hear about this?

Comment

Well I don't think charity is counter-vailable but never underestimate the silliness of politicians! No matter how foolish it is they might try it. It would probably get tossed out eventually but not before it drove a stake into the heart of a dying industry! All that would be left is the cow lovers who don't care if they lose everything no matter what!
          27% duty...lets see we might end up with $350 for a calf?

Comment

I've been watching the news here lately, and I haven't heard a whisper about the tariff. Where did you learn of this?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...
            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.