• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flexicoil Stealth Boots

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flexicoil Stealth Boots

I would like to hear from anyone who has used Flexicoil Stealth seed boots (paired row double shoot) with a Morris Maxim air drill. Do the Flexicoil boots work well? e.

We've used the stealth paired row seed boot but only on a Flexi Air Drill not the Morris. We found they worked very well but I'm sure you will need in line packing. We compared to the Concord we had with GEN paired row openers and found better germination in Canola with the Steath. Wheat and Barley were very similar.

Comment

Thanks for the reply Jim. We are using 3.5 inch packing wheels with the Morris Maxim air drill. Maybe we'll try them.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...
      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.