• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As days pass

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As days pass

I get more and more frustrated and upset with our supposed advocates in the cabinet. With the drought situation getting only worse Vanclief and Goodale stick their heads further and further somewhere. If this were the US the Secretary of Agriculture would have the intestinal fortitude to at least show up and investigate before copping out. These two guys are just Chretien's neutered puppies. On this farm if a bearing wears out we call it the Goodale model - no balls. Western Canada has no representation at the federal level and it is time the situation changed. I'm no fan of the USA but being the fifty first state couldn't be any worse than this. The federal Liberals are consigning western ag. to a slow lingering death and I don't wish any better for Chretien, Vanclief, Goodale, etc.

You must realize that the "palace coup" is happening and the king is running for his life! No time to be worrying about the peasants when your neck is on the line. His henchmen know their days are numbered and are more concerned about their own futures than about a bunch of dumb hicks out in the hinterland. Probably busy squirreling money away in the Cayman islands and trying to line up some sort of patronage job for the future!
    I suspect federal concern will really get focused next April when the tax take , from the West, comes up light. Then we will get a lot of attention...probably not much help but maybe some "new" taxes...lets see if we can't get those old smokers to pay $15 a pack! For their own good mind you!

Comment

Surely it should be at least States 51 - 55!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...