• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alberta drought payments

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alberta drought payments

Well once again the great war is on over drought payments. Should the landowner get it or the farmer renting the land? Some of these people are still fighting over the 2000 payment! If the deal is a crop share arrangement should it be split up on the crop share? A little bit of co-operation and trying to see the other guys side might go a long way to making things run smoothly.
    I rent some land to my cousin on a crop share deal. I decided right from the start he was the one doing all the work and he could have the government welfare! He does an excellent job, pays me promptly and honestly, farms it like he owns it. In short it has been a hassle free arrangement that has worked well for both of us. What more could I ask? If it helps him out to get some government money then that is a good thing, because I don't have to worry about dealing with someone I don't know.
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...