• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gun control

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gun control

I myself could care less about putting down a cow or killing a wild animal.
    What TICKS me off is being told to have to get rid of guns. It is my right to own a gun and if I do something illegal with it then punish me, but not before. No criminal cares about gun control, and if domestic violence is the problem I'm sure they will find another way to inflict pain or kill.

My local museum had to get rid of their old guns because it was going to be to complicated and cost to much to keep them. These were old guns, and most were unusable. Grab a brain someone and tell me how a old unusable gun is a threat.
    If you want to outlaw something useless and unusable then it should be old Jean in Ottawa.

As an old dye-in-wool Liberal I feel we need gun control. Jean Chretien's son (the rapist)Jean Chretien II needs all the protection he can get! Them women are liable to shoot him. This why the Ottawa Liberals made Mace and Pepper Spray illegal like guns.
    Jean Chretien (the strangler) wears a bullet-proof body armour (like those beefy guards) so he aint afraid of anyone with a gun. Further one of his beefy guards carries a machinegun (UZI)in that biefcase so he should be able mow everybody that threatens Jean (the strangler) Chretien.

Allan Rock also needs protection from parents of 14 year boys since he passed that law making legal for perverts to assault 14 year boys.
    The Liberals effectively legalized sex assault on 14 year boys after the mothers of children who had been assaulted by pedophiles complained to the government. Pedophiles are Liberals too!

The Liberal Party has always looked out for the underdogs like Allan and Jean II,Francis Fox and Gerald Regan.
    And Pierre always like young girls too!

Do you remember the Liberal judge in Maritimes who fined a man who had fired his bird gun at some hold-up men?
    That man was a threat to those Liberals (friends of the judge)who had just held him up,deplorable!
    Why shucks if us Canucks shot all the crooks we could end up with an honest government ---terrible.

SloppySam

P.S. I've got a slingshot! do I have register it too?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...
    X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
    You agree to our and by clicking I agree.