• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sad day, retired my Blackberry for a samsung galaxy.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad day, retired my Blackberry for a samsung galaxy.

my blackberry for the past few years finally gave up the ghost and I was talked into trying a Samsung galaxy.

It is taking me some time to get used to the touch screen and it is harder to type on but I really like how fast it is and the big screen is gret for using to find info on the internet and watch video.

Still sad to see a great Canadian company go down so quickly.

Samsung is Korean word for junk. Liked my LG better but it went through combine last fall. Peices of it were found in a bag of grain later

Comment

Originally posted by monte View Post
      my blackberry for the past few years finally gave up the ghost and I was talked into trying a Samsung galaxy.

It is taking me some time to get used to the touch screen and it is harder to type on but I really like how fast it is and the big screen is gret for using to find info on the internet and watch video.

Still sad to see a great Canadian company go down so quickly.
      Welcome to the modern age. Samsungs are nice.

Comment

It all depends on what price you are willing to pay for the phone.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...