• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introducing Brian Ludwig (New Moderator)

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introducing Brian Ludwig (New Moderator)

Hello Everyone! My name is Brian Ludwig. I have been added to the list of moderators for this meeting room. This posting is to provide a brief description of myself. I am from Regina, SK (family farm (grain, elk, PMU) is located at Lampman, SK). I have several occupations. I am a part-time computer & farm management instructor for SIAST - Agriculture Division, a contractor for the Farm Debt Mediation Services, a computer programmer, and a private trainer for business management, computer (all levels), and trainers and a farm consultant (includes being a Settler certified consultant). I currently specialize in developing online and CDROM-based training and informational products for agriculture. I have been specializing in computer applications for agriculture for the last 12 years and internet-based applications for the last 4 years. I currently manage four online-training and database sites. I am looking forward to discussing any computer and internet issues with you. Brian Ludwig Computers & Internet Moderator
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...