• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introducing Brian Ludwig (New Moderator)

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introducing Brian Ludwig (New Moderator)

Hello Everyone! My name is Brian Ludwig. I have been added to the list of moderators for this meeting room. This posting is to provide a brief description of myself. I am from Regina, SK (family farm (grain, elk, PMU) is located at Lampman, SK). I have several occupations. I am a part-time computer & farm management instructor for SIAST - Agriculture Division, a contractor for the Farm Debt Mediation Services, a computer programmer, and a private trainer for business management, computer (all levels), and trainers and a farm consultant (includes being a Settler certified consultant). I currently specialize in developing online and CDROM-based training and informational products for agriculture. I have been specializing in computer applications for agriculture for the last 12 years and internet-based applications for the last 4 years. I currently manage four online-training and database sites. I am looking forward to discussing any computer and internet issues with you. Brian Ludwig Computers & Internet Moderator
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...
X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
You agree to our and by clicking I agree.