• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tobacco taxes

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tobacco taxes

We are not exempt from the tobacco taxes here in the US either. Just the other day our esteemed Congress agreed to raise cigarette taxes by $1.25 per pack. I already pay anywhere from $4 to $5 a pack. But this year I'm trying something new. I left a quarter acre of the field bare by my house and planted my own tobacco. My plan is to roll my own smokes this winter.
    How's the weather out there? It's getting very dry again here in Michigan. We should be doing wheat in two weeks, but it's looking too thin.

I started a comunity U-Grow program like the U-Brew beers.My first year I made $19,000.00/acre(legaly)and the suscribers got their smokes in a copy of their favourite blend fo.85cents/pack.
    We have been growing at an incredible rate since by licencing new areas and should reach 1,800 acres this year.Keep on growing,the government doesn't realy need cig.taxes.
    Brian fryguy92@hotmail.com

Comment

Excellant idea Poet2. I was just wondering the other day why someone hadn't thought of that. But you had. I don't think the Gov. can tax what you grow and consume can they? If I still smoked I would try growing my own. Good luck with your venture.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...