• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canadian Dollar

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canadian Dollar

The spin doctors in Ottawa have been trying to tell us that we have a high dollar because we have this vibrant economy. High dollar...lower commodity prices. The fact of the matter is it has nothing to do with our "vibrant" economy but more to do with a devaluation of the American dollar. Our Canadian buck isn't making any gains against the pound, franc or deustchmark. The federal government likes to pretend it is all their good management and therefore they might have to raise the interest rates and taxes to slow things down. Well if the drought continues across the central prairies they will get their wish and things will slow down in one big hurry! I mean no livestock and no crop will not exactly have farmers out buying up all the new trucks in the country(or sending in their pound of flesh to Ottawa,thus the need for some new taxes)!
    Oh, but I forgot, the feds are coming to the rescue with the big 600 million bailout so I guess everything will be alright. And through proper regulation and getting us all environmentally aware we will be saved and everything will be rosy. Maybe they could even legislate that 5 inches of moisture a year is perfectly adequate. Then we could be assured that everything is all right.
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...