• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you ever get sick of?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you ever get sick of?

Do you ever get sick of the various governments sticking their noses in your private businesses? We have to wear seatbelts because we might get injured. We have to have gun control because someone might go insane and shoot the wife. We have to give all our money for health care and education because everyone deserves equal service. We have to identify our cows in case they become a health problem. We must sell our grain a certain way so everybody gets a kick at the can. We can't say this and we must say that. We even shouldn't think a certain way!
    Where does this all end? The nanny state is for dullards and losers! What ever happened to having a free spirit and the right to make it on your own? This is how this country was made, not by a bunch of little suits telling us what we must do! We slide a little further every year!

Yes, I think that we all do get a little upset when we see all the new "government" that created whenever some interest group gets their way. Next it will be the endangered animal inspectors, then the hundreds of people that were hired to do the countless number of checks and rechecks. What I get sick of is spending all my time in the field or in the barn for a "take it or leave it price", only to come home and see the paperwork pile on my desk getting bigger by the day. Anyone with a match?

Have a good day........suppose to be pretty hot. Guess its all coming from G8 country where they are going to solve all of Africa's problems. Funny how our PM is suddenly an expert on fixing someone elses problems.

Comment

Glad to see those countries coming to Canada to discuss world issues. It's allways good to hear how much money we give to help other countries.

I have now figured out how to get Ottawa to send funds to the west. We can just call ourselves a underdeveloped country, we then can apply to "Canada" for federal funding.
      I'm sure if they were to look at us from that angle Ottawa would be happy to support us.
      I also wonder how the heck Uncle Jean got to Alberta without flying over the west.(guess he must have flown to the states first).

Comment

Did you notice what a blabbering old fool that our prime minister comes across as in the news clips from this conference. Bush must have been ready to crawl over the table and choke him. I have thought about it once or twice myself. He is an embarassment to this country at a function such as this.

Comment

It certainly is a sad day when we are emberassed of our prime minister, but we are.
          I'm sure by what's going on in his own party there is more that think the same way. It's not that he can not be defeated but that the rest of the political system can't get together in the same party to get rid of him.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...