• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sasktel Xplornet

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sasktel Xplornet

Anyone using Sasktel Xplornet for
    internet service. We have been informed
    that our Sasktel Wireless Broadband
    service will be shut down at the end of
    the year. Was wondering the pros and cons
    of Xplornet.

Was about to ask same thing. It just goes to
    show you that they do not want rural people. Its
    to costly to keep equipment up for just a handful
    of people. Was basically told that by a sasktel
    yesterday. Of course letter says those same
    words fancier.

Comment

almoy: Perhaps it's time to phone your MLA and inform him/her that if your SaskTel Broadband goes so does your vote for the present government.

I don't live in Saskatchewan but I would be willing to bet that the Saskatchewan Party is trying to undo many of the good works that the NDP initiated through their Crown Corporations and private enterprise will fill the gap IF IT IS PROFITABLE.

People services...who needs them?

Comment

xplornet service really sucks if you have any other option use that

Comment

Happy with ours..
          Very little off line time..
          Remember to unplug once in awhile it down loads the latest update.
          Have the larger dish too.

Comment

I have been in a pissing match for years with SaskTel for years about poor rural internet service. But i do have to say it is very pricey but SaskTel Fusion works real good. Not even close as good as the towns and cities but better than we had.
            Interesting our local MLA built a huge new home at a local small resort and moved out there full time. A real sports fun and partier and just imagine soon after he moved out there they got hi speed for a resort with maybe 150 people there full time. Go figure

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...
            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.