• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFA stores

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UFA stores

There was a time you could go to your UFA store and buy just about anything with the assurance you were getting the best price in town. Not anymore! Instead you can almost be assured you will be paying the highest price! The local federated Co-op, Peavey mart, Rx Vet supplies beat them hands down everytime!
    Example:8-way vaccine 25 doses-$14.95/UFA same 8-way at RX Vet $12.30 package of 12 needles UFA $11.40 same package RX vet $5.95
    Now Rx vet supply is a booming little business and I assume they are making a decent profit. So what is the problem with the UFA? I guess they figure they don't have to compete...or don't care?
    Another thing that really bugs me is how not only the UFA but the other farm suppliers hire people who basically don't have a clue. Usually they have one old guy who is on the ball while the rest are basically useless. I do understand they pay these people peanuts so what can you expect? But they should be paying that old boy some big bucks because in many cases he is the attraction! He has all the answers and is worth his weight in gold!

Cowman
    Hope your getting some rain, it has been pretty spotty although I drove to Drumheller gor a meeting and it spit most of the way.

UFA and the local Co-ops are able to pay their dividends by people who blindly pay believing that they are getting a good price plus the chance of a dividend at the end of the year.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...