• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Redford Defends Berger Patronage Appointment

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Redford Defends Berger Patronage Appointment

Apparently the farmers and ranchers in southern Alberta are thrilled that Evan Berger will be getting a job? A new job with no job description?
    Apparently he is so qualified to do this job, that not another soul in the whole world would even be considered?
    Redford quotes:

What I’m hearing from people in southern Alberta is that they are very excited that Mr. Berger has agreed to take on these responsibilities. It’s an important part of how government works to ensure we are developing programs that are responsive to peoples’ needs,” she said

Mr. Berger is an incredibly qualified person who is going to serve the department very well. He is someone who has a very important perspective on issues that matter to this government,” she told reporters at the opening of a new school in Langdon on Thursday, according to audio posted online by the premier’s office

Read more: http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/Redford defends controversial hiring defeated Tory cabinet minister/7135835/story.html#ixzz24QCM9ohq

FCC used to use the productive capacity to lend
    money, now they risk taxpayer money on inflated
    prices agreed to, no matter the productive
    capacity. Is this what I am hearing?

Scarey crap! I was there in 1981 when land
    prices tripled only to fall right back down in a few
    years. Some guys walked away from the land.
    $1200 land went right down to $450 around us.
    Wheat was sold for below the cost of production
    for a long time.

I am not saying this will happen, but I am saying
    it could.

Comment

They should be excited, but not in a positive way.
      I think the premier may be trapped by yahoos. She can't
      disapprove without seeming out of control of the cronyism and she
      can't approve because it is obviously just wrong. BTW - my resume
      is below

Qualifications - Yes
      Training - Can do
      Expected Salary - Negotiable from $100,00
      Previous Experience - Many experiences in a variety of fields
      Job Duties - Negotiable based on what I want to do

Comment

Whats wrong with this? Mabey someone is getting something for nothing,Dam no one in alta gets freebees do they??

Comment

This government is like an in-grown toenail...time to get out the clippers and ease the pain.

Our Premier is showing an attitude which I find to be very disturbing...its the same "entitlement" BS all over and over again. It shows contempt for the democratic process which should prevail.

Comment

Yeah, it's funny they are so concerned about a few
            rats in Medicine Hat when the Government is overrun
            with them.

Comment

I bet the people of Southern Alberta are
              excited, but not in a good way.
              The premier is stuck a little bit. She
              can't exactly say they hired someone who
              is not qualified, but on the flip side
              she can't exactly say they should have
              hired him without any competition or job
              description. One hand admits to
              cronyism, the other to incompetent
              hiring.

My resume is below in case anyone wants
              to hire me for something similar.
              Qualifications - yes
              Abilities - yes
              Salary Expectation - high
              Experience - yes
              Job Description - TBD by applicant.

Comment

Evan Berger is no friend of ranchers and farmers in Alberta. He is major anti property rights.
                Without a doubt he fits right in with Alison Redfords UN Agenda 21 goal of abolishing private property rights! Evan Berger is the ultimmate traitor to his own kind......a rancher/farmer who will throw his neighbors under the bus for his own personal gain.
                The people of Livingston/Macleod rejected this guy, largely on his property rights stance.......now Redford is bringing the fox back into the henhouse through the back door?
                Any of you who were at Eckville last year know what he is?

Comment

Redford didn't lie did she? The excitement of Albertans over the issue is simply NEGATIVE excitement (but excitement none the less)... a good Bilderberger never lies, they just massage the words.

Maybe HORSE can get a job at Berger's Lethbridge office? In fact, IF or WHEN this office opens, it might be a nice place to SIT-IN for a while, drink some coffee, eat a few doughnuts, hang-out?

Comment

Kathy will you give me a reference I am tired of working for a living so its either welfare or gov patronage I will accept either one Im not proud.

Comment

I cant believe Albertans are allowing the property
                      rights issues to continue.

Comment

sumdumguy: I can't believe that Albertans allow this !@#$% PC government to govern as they do. Its like everyone is scared shitless of electing another party. In the maritime provinces they regularly change the governing parties but not Alberta....no we HAVE TO VOTE PC because...well "who else is there"? At least that's the most common excuse that I hear. Bloody well disgusting.

Comment

wilagro: The Alberta PC party is a machine that reaches right through all the municipal governments and practically the whole mainstream media in the province. Corrupt through and through....and will do anything to stay in power? Who can blame them...if there was ever a forensic audit of the whole government....we might need to build a few more jails!
                          Wildrose wasn't ready....maybe next time! The Liberals seem to always be off in the air somewhere. The NDP will never make it in Alberta....although they might wake a few people up if they ever got the chance!

Comment

I have always been amazed how the PC stay in power no one will admit to voting for them, mabey we should get someone that still uses old math to count the balots.

Comment

Berger comes from the heart of welfare cowboy country west of nanton but does he actuly do any thing in the livestock business or just sit back and sip a few cool ones gratis of alta citizens?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.