• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Printing Messages

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Printing Messages

I would like to print the messages and articles so that I could read them off line. Then I would not be tying up the phone line for so long. But when I try to print I cannot get the right side of the screen to print. Does anybody have a solution to this problem?

You might try printing in landscape. Its setting can be found in page setup under file.

Regards
    Ted

Comment

I have had no problem printing the messages at all. Under the File tab (top left) select page setup and make sure that your margins are correct. Mine are set at 0.25 and this works fine. I am using IE Explorer 6.
      If you are using a different browser this may not apply.
      Keep experimenting and also use the 'Help".

Comment

You can copy the article by selecting the text and pasting into a word program and then print from there.

Comment

You can also save these pages to your Hard drive by going to File--> Save As. Then naming the page and saving it to your hard drive. When you are offline. Type in your location, for example, c:downloadsagriville for stuff off the agri-ville.com site. Your offine version wouldn't have the pictures unless you saved them too.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...