• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Baxter Black Video: Cat Laws....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Baxter Black Video: Cat Laws....

>

Going the opposite way here. I think once canola is done blooming it ain't going to look pretty. I'm thinking 30ish bpa in this area. Guys that have spring wheat are starting to see heat/dry stress. I'm going to predict 40ish bpa on that. Any fall seeded crops that weren't affected by all the spring moisture along with the heat loving crops are awesome.

Comment

Things look ok here for now, but just a wedge that is v good, Cutknife to Turtleford over to Mayfair and back to N.B. Every thing outside that wedge in extreemly variable with alot of drowned out areas and yellow stunted crop. Maidstone / Unity west, crops are very good as well. Crop disease is high in cereals and peas. Crops sprayed with fungicide will do well, others ??? Sclerotina will raise it's ugly head this year as we found alot of shrooms 7-10 days ago and the crop canopy stays wet till 11 am. Combine that with a wet May/June for the first time in 5 years and a build up of sclertia bodies those last 5 years and it spells trouble IMO..

Comment

Cannot immagine spraying the fungicide in our thinner stands and drown out low spots. Wheat is looking pretty dark green, how does one see this so called diseased? Thinking timely midge spraying will be a must. Others peas are quite variable, think the heat is kickin the shit out of them. Some weeds showing up from road viewing.

Comment

SW sask and SE Alberta our old enemy
          drought is back. Conditions 6 right now
          and slipping. Crops generally better on
          the AB side due to earlier seeding.

Comment

Two late canola will hit with liberty again and
            headline it's just bolting. Cleavers coming agggg!

Comment

get your hands on some Accord.

Comment

Drying out here. Need to catch a rain soon. What im seeing. Early durum filling with potential of 55 bpa. Late durum 3-4 days from heading with reduced yield potential at this point 35-40 ish. Peas look good but yield potential looks only 45 ish now. Canola full bloom for 10 days with probly 35 ish potential. Red lentils look great with 30 ish in the cards. Green lentils 25-30 ish. Yields slowly slipping away in this heat. A rain shortly restores some lost potential, but the boomer that was started is no more.

Comment

Same JD, and between you and I it is a fukin 70% wreck too boot.

Comment

BTW, for those of you who dont know, it is a very big area between J.D. and I.

Comment

Checking the too wet acres with crop
                      insurance today and the canola field
                      beside my fields was blasting. Not a
                      vibrant yellow. Sort of dull. It had ten
                      to twelve days of flowering.

What would that yield? It was a healthy
                      stand.

Comment

South of Regina
                        Durum 9.5
                        Lentils 8.5
                        Canola 7-9 looking better every day

Spraying For midge and disease on durum and
                        fungicide on lentils and a couple of canola fields.

Comment

Bucket 30 if you get rain. Less if heat keeps up.

Comment

Love this video
                            thanks boys.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...