• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pagan Indians Land Claims?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pagan Indians Land Claims?

I recieved a copy of a letter where the Pagan Indians are claiming they were not treated fairly under treaty 7 and are kicking all the cattle out of their claimed traditional hunting grounds? Any cattle left on the claimed land after July 31/12 becomes band property?
    What are you guys hearing?

That's one way to start a cow herd.

Comment

I think yuou mean Piegan not Pagan. Most are Christian not Pagan. Wait, is there a difference?

Comment

just tell them they'll have to look after them, bale feed, calve them out, etc. they'll give them back. lol

Comment

send one copy to the Calgary Herald , One to Sun Media, and One to your MP asking them all what they know and think of it.

Comment

Actually The Indians will Sell The Cows off 4 Beer Money, vlthieves, Hoes, Coke, Crack, Whatever have Yous. Seen it Time and Time again when These Reserves Ran Cows Back in The Day. Lotta Cow Guys Built Herds of Cheap Cows This Way...........

Comment

Thanks for pointing my spelling error out.
              This letter doesn't just refer to Indian reserves....it is ALL of their "traditional hunting grounds", which would include grazing leases and private land. The letter suggests lease holders and private property owners should apply to the "Crown" for compensation. It claims treaty 7 was illegal.
              The letter further claims the Supreme court would not have jurisdiction on deciding the claim....it would be the UN world court......something that supercedes our sovereignty! Our government signed away all our sovereign rights to the UN!
              I wonder who decides what the "Crown" will award me for compensation for my property?

Comment

Who is the letter from?

Seems someone long, long ago forgot who won the wars!

Comment

Throw the letter away and forget about it. A
                  couple years ago some nearly dead band (like 10
                  or 12 people left) was in court wanting
                  compensation from the government for the
                  wrongful taking of the whole south east side of
                  Edmonton. Took like a dozen years before some
                  judge told them to go piss in the wind. Hey all the
                  bankrupt golf coarses in the US maybe the
                  Canuck gov should buy a few and head some
                  land claimers south!

Comment

Right on, I got some golf clubs I'll donate.

Comment

Better send some balls with the clubs otherwise we will be reading about dead buffalo clubbed to death on a golf course in the strange but true section. lol

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...