• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hay........

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hay........

First Cut Hay goin down like a Son of a Bitch Round Here!!!!!! Notice I said Hay, Not Alfalfa. Depending on Op, Third Cut coming Growing to Beat The Band, Slackers still working on Second. Let's Go, Let's Go, Let's Go, Make Hay While The Sun Shines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Third cut? Where do you live?

Everyone around here is just starting their first, and often only cut. Now that the May/June monsoon season seems to be coming to an end. LOL

Comment

I wouldn't worry kato, I think he lives in fantasyland
      most of the time.

Comment

Gust starting here alfa 5 to 10% bloom but shorter than ususl I think due to early frost, grass all headed but no bloom yet.
        North cent alta

Comment

Alfalfa - 4Silage - Some 2nd Cut Cut, Some 3rd Cut Growin - DAIRY COW GUYS

Comment

This is what I mean by Lets Go, Lets Go, Lets Go!!!!!!! Road Gear Boy!!!!!!!!

Comment

No wonder it's difficult to find 1600 lb bales on the prairies.

Comment

Thank God this guy isn't running my haying equipment. Wonder just how often he replaces his baler or how many times it is in for major repair.

Comment

Agree...that baler is not going to last long at those speeds. The kid running that tractor must not realize what his reckless operation can do to a baler.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...