• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

computers

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

computers

somebody fowarded this to me. Enjoy.

Jesus and Satan were having an ongoing argument about who was better at
    using the computer. They had been going at it for days, and God was tired of
    hearing all the bickering. Finally, God said, "Cool it. I am going to set up
    a test which will take two hours and it will judge who does the better job."

So Satan and Jesus sat down at the keyboards and typed away.

They moused.

They did spreadsheets.

They wrote reports.

They sent faxes.

They sent e-mail.

They sent out e-mail with attachments.

They downloaded.

They did some genealogy reports.

They made cards.

They did every known job.

But, ten minutes before the time was up, lightning suddenly flashed across
    the sky, thunder rolled, the rain poured, and of course, the electricity
    went off.

Satan stared at his blank screen and screamed every curse word known in the
    underworld.

Jesus just sighed. The electricity finally flickered back on, and each of
    them restarted their computers.

Satan started searching frantically screaming, "It's gone! It's all gone!

I lost everything when the power went out!"

Meanwhile, Jesus quietly started printing out all his files from the past
    two hours.

Satan observed this and became even more irate.

"Wait! He cheated! How did he do it??!!"

(You'll love the punch line....)

God shrugged and said,

"Jesus Saves."

Any farmer who is sick of the weather in Alberta or SK should pack up and head to the Rainy River District. Here we are pretty happy to get into a drought. It rains here about once a week, and once every two weeks during one of our "droughts."
    We have a local cattle sales barn which holds a spring sale and two fall sales every year. We have a very strong local feeder fincance co-op which makes sure that cattlemen get paid good money for their calves. On the October 3rd? weekend of last year we even had calf prices 15 -20 cents higher then in Winnipeg! This area is great for pasturing and haying, especially near the Lake of the Woods area. Grain has been tried in the area before on large scale, no success. However if you plant your conventonal crops here i.e Wheat, Barley, Oats & maybe rye, you should have no problems selling them because of the numerous small feedlots in the area. Lots of flowing water wells here too. 4-H along with many other cattle related organizations are alive and strong here. This district is also a ideal place to retire for the avid sportsman. Ask more specific questions to find out more about this great place!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...
    X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
    You agree to our and by clicking I agree.