• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come on Rural Alberta, Stand Up For Yourselves!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on Rural Alberta, Stand Up For Yourselves!

Come on Rural Alberta, Stand Up For Yourself!
    On April 23, 2012 ,you will get the chance to bring a screeching halt to a clear plan that will continue to erode and diminish your basic property rights. This present Redford government truly believes you aren’t capable of running your own life and making the right decisions about your own property!

They believe government knows best and they should decide you are too dumb to make any decisions in regard to what you do with your own stuff!

Alison Redford is an UN “human rights” lawyer, who clearly believes the UN position that no individual should own private property! That UN position is clearly laid out in “UN - Agenda 21”.

The four land theft bills (19, 24, 36, 50) were the first steps in implementing the end of private property. Once this “pesky election” is out of the way, expect a rapid escalation of taking your property!
    Much of the leg work has already been done.

Ron Liepert clearly stated, in February, a new “Competitive Regulatory Regime for Oil & Gas Development Act” will be introduced in the fall session of the 2012 Legislature. We do know what that act will basically look like….we attended the “stakeholders input sessions”? It will create a “Super Regulator” that will over ride Sustainable Resources, Energy, and Environment. No more public hearings, no more challenges at the Surface Rights Board, no more environmental assessments!.......... Expect it.

Environment minister, Diana McQueen, has indicated Albertan’s will have a “discussion” on water use……after the election! The purpose of this “discussion” will be to establish a water market. Expect to be paying real money for the water in your well, dugout, creek (if you can outbid the US corporations)! ………it’s coming.

Bill 24 (the Carbon Capture & Storage Statutes amendment Act) was a particulary devious bill. Before they took your “pore space”, without compensation or access to the courts, they did a curious thing…..they declared “pore space”….. a mineral! Therefore, when they confiscated the “pore space” they were in fact confiscating a mineral! The Freehold mineral owners never contested this (that is a whole other scandalous story!), and therefore the precedent was set…….the government can confiscate freehold minerals without compensation or access to the courts ! ……again, expect it!

Now is not the time for apathy or complacency? Now is not the time to sit on the couch watching some mindless TV show?

Get out and vote! Get your kids out to vote! Get the neighbours out to vote!

Let’s be rid of these land robbers, once and for all!
    ASRG

This is a watershed moment for Alberta. Balanced budgets, free votes, property rights protection or give it all away on piece of legislation at a time.

Comment

Ahh, it warms the deepest part of my heart to finally hear so many voices speaking up regarding Agenda 21 and its' slow boat to Hell.

There is NO WAY that our political government is drafting these acts. This is legislation by "unknown" "unseen" and "UN-ethical" banksters and their slimy lawyers.

Shine the light on these dark belly-crawlers and frighten them back to their cold damp caves.

Comment

If we don't have a wholesale change I am very worried what is coming down next as far as property rights legislation and the change to the Water Act. As I mentioned in a previous thread the Dept. of Environment has already drafted some serious changes to the way water is to be considered a commondity and all water users well pay.We better wake up now and let another party dig out all the behind the scenes bull s___t that this current 40 year party has been plotting against landowner.

Comment

It is not a coincidence forage that the Environment ministries name changed last year to add Environment "and Water". Also a Super Ministry is in the works to bring Environment, Energy and SRD together to make these things easier for the Government to get done.

Comment

Gool luck neighbours. We will be watching every
            poll. Boot er to the curb!

Comment

As I have stated in other posts, I am the campaign manager for my local Wild Rose candidate.

Consider this: My Wildrose candidate is a young woman, relatively unknown going up against a former PC cabinet minister, in a riding that was PC for 41 years. In 2008 he took 68% of the vote.

Polls now indicate she is at 54% and he is at 30%! We are getting really strong support at the doors in our urban areas......and almost 100% support out in the rural town halls we hold practically every night!(we are well organized and working like beavers!)

People who used to actively work for the PC incumbent are donating money and volunteering for our campaign!

Yesterday the Wildrose Party introduced its Accountability Act proposal: Recall, Voter Initiative, all politicians expenses publicized, salary set by ordinary Albertans every four years, easier access for FOIP requests! In other words.....a real democracy!

It's coming to Alberta......how soon until others demand the same?

Comment

Was in Edmonton on the weekend and the absence of
                Wildrose signs was noticeable compered to rural
                areas. Lot's and lots of PC signs up, then some NDP
                and Liberal. Interestingly the biggest profusion of PC
                signs was in some poorer looking areas of north
                Edmonton. The bigger houses on the SW corner and
                in the University area showed a bigger diversity of
                party signs.
                Hope there are more Wildrose signs in Calgary as they
                won't win this on rural seats alone.

Comment

ASRG - I'm on the Highwood WRP board as well. We
                  had a campaign meeting last night and tonight
                  Danielle is debating against the PC candidate. It's all
                  very exciting down our way. I hope the next couple of
                  weeks go smoothly.

Comment

I only signs were an actual sign.

Comment

Sounds like Wildrositis is spreading! The vote
                      could be split between PC, Lib. and NDP.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...