• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here We Go- Out with the Land Thieves!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here We Go- Out with the Land Thieves!

Redford is expected to call the election this morning.
    I'm seeing some internal polls and it looks like the PCs are in trouble all over southern Alberta (not so much in the north).
    Overall it is very close. If the polls I'm seeing are right, an election today, it would be a slight minority PC government.....like 2 to 4 seats!
    Not a very good position to be in for a ruling party!
    Len Mitzel stuck his foot in his mouth during an interview with the Medicine Hat Herald saying he's tired of being called a thief and he didn't do anything wrong by taking the $36,000 for "not sitting" on the do nothing committee!
    Time to kick these bums to the curb!
    Time to kick these bums to the curb!

That's okay...Lloyd Snelgrove didn't even know he was on the aforementioned committee.

I suppose he thought his pay came from a far distant galaxy as well.

Now he's watching the Wild Rose Party for signs that they might be his cup of tea in the future. I'm thinking that "they" are probably not that enthusiastic about "him".

A whole raft of PC MLAs not running this time...all lined up for their "severance" pay soon. I'd like to have a picture of that.

Kowalski will get over a million smackeroos...not bad...should keep him in stamps at least.

Comment

They need all that cash to pay their power bills...
      I am disgusted with how the message was - you are not knowledgeable about the world to contradict our land
      acts as the public, and we know best, and yet now that we need to get re-elected we will leave our party and
      try to work with folks whose platform is the complete opposite of what we have sold for the entire last term
      in office, or we will quit and get a big cheque while the next government is left to clean up the mess.

Comment

The PCs must be courting the northern Alberta
        Ukrainian vote to try and hang on. I got a letter
        today in my capacity as a Breed Association
        secretary from the Government of Alberta, Cultural
        and Community Services Ukrainian Cultural
        Heritage Village. It opened with "dear director of
        fun..." and was an invitation for kids programs at
        the Ukrainian Village this summer. Why would you
        spend taxpayer money promoting kids programs
        and sending it to Breed Associations?
        Seems there is plenty money to spend on some