• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alberta Law - Rights and Risks

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alberta Law - Rights and Risks

An explanation by Joe Anglin of the Alberta Land Bills,
    their implications and the supposed "amendments"
    made to them. I was pleased to see he used an urban
    example this time - we need to get the urban dweller
    on side if we are to overthrow this Communist
    Conservative regime.

Damn technology is beyond me, you'll have to copy
    and paste, sorry!

Part 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?
    v=5fzi0xUPjSY&feature=BFa&list=PLD2D7C9639BB2A
    E65&lf=plpp_video

Part 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?
    v=sXUPR9ZykwQ&feature=BFa&list=PLD2D7C9639BB
    2AE65&lf=plpp_video

Comment

>

Comment

>

Comment

Thanks per.

Comment

Everyone should get out and hear Joe or Keith Wilson speak. Don't believe the government liars that tell you these landbills won't effect you!

None of these clowns will debate Anglin. We asked Jack Hayden in 2009 to debate Anglin at Innisfail on Bill 19. Supposedly Jack Hayden wrote Bill 19? Hayden refused to debate Anglin....which was a pretty good idea, as Joe would have creamed him! As it turned out Joe wasn't needed....the farmers and ranchers trimmed him up pretty good!

Last summer Ted Morton and Evan Berger thought they would tag team Keith Wilson at Eckville.....Keith made them look like a couple of idiots!

Now the likes of Hayden, Weadick, Berger, and Danyluk are sniping away at Keith Wilson in the papers. These cowards are afraid to debate him or Joe.

Comment

Never heard Joe Anglin speak but I have heard Keith Wilson. Wilson made Evan Burger and Ted Morton look like fools in Eckville. The interesting thing is Morton is defending the Bill 50 one week and as soon as he runs for the leadership he is platforming against it . What ever way the wind blows I quess.Wish Redford and Wilson would go into debate over these property bills, would be a fair matchup in my opinion as they are both lawyers. Problem is one has a brain on his shoulders and the other one,well maybe not.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...