• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

26 Days and Counting

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

26 Days and Counting

Not the number of days until I put the bull ring in my nose but the number of days left until the last calf. The last day of freedom will be mid Sept. as soon as she is done her summer job. And yes she isn't hard to look at either and a way smarter than this cowpoke. Plans to start up a vet clinic as soon as she can put enought cash together to either build new or buyout a existing facility from a retiring one in the area.

Congrats on both counts...

Comment

Congrats Forage!

Kiss the vet bills goodbye

Comment

good luck.......with both the cows and the new bride!

Comment

Congratulations!

You may not have a vet bill in the future, but you will definitely have to buy the vet some flowers once in a while.

Comment

Don't plan on screwing up so I won't have the guilt trip and have to buy flowers. Know Dad had to have a charge account at the flower shop as he sure liked his all night poker games and quite a few drinks at the bull sales.
            Thanks for good luck expressions , going to need them.

Comment

Don't have to screw up,to buy the little Lady flowers!!

Comment

TNT you make a good point cann't wait until the wild ones bloom this spring,saves a long drive to town.
                The thought is still there, I hope.

Comment

Those Wildroses are going to be blooming around April 23rd!

Comment

Great play on words ASRG , Wildrose doesn't have a hope according to Evan Burger. To quote him they are nothing but a want a be politican.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...