• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CFIA lays charges over cattle shipments to U.S.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CFIA lays charges over cattle shipments to U.S.

Interesting and irresponsible story...

http://www.canadiancattlemen.ca/news/cfia-
    lays-charges-over-cattle-shipments-to-u-
    s/1000950425/?
    link_source=aypr_CCAT&AF=&utm_source=CCAT&
    utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=EN03012012&l
    ink_targ=DailyNews

The link came up "Story not found"?

Comment

Try this link:

http://www.canadiancattlemen.ca/news/cfia-lays-charges-over-cattle-shipments-to-u-s/1000950425/

Should work.

Comment

CFIA should be charged for letting BSE into Canada in the first place...

Comment

We're working on that.

Comment

I have no problem charging people that intentionally break the law and rules governing our country and the businesses operating within it. The last thing the cattle industry needs is to let the thieves and crooks have a free pass - believe me I've seen that policy of appeasment allowed to run its course in the UK and the outcome isn't one that any of the posters on here want. It allows the crooks and cheats to take over the industry from the honest operators using their "proceeds of crime" to get ahead.

Comment

This must be a common thing in the marketplace.

I received a 'questionairre' from CFIA in January asking about a 2001 model and a 2002 model that were shipped in '08. Apparently someone down the line recently tried to fudge their vet export certificate papers too.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...