• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bombadier traxter XT

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bombadier traxter XT

Is anyone using one of these quads for working or checking cattle? Any comments, good or bad about them.

We use a couple quads on the farm and since I'm a quadaholic I'd figure I'd throw in my two cents.

The traxter would be an excellent work machine do to the step through design,but in all honesty that's the only good thing I see about it.It's an extremely heavy machine.If you intend to also do any recreational riding and don't have a problem throwing a leg over the seat I would be looking at other brands.

Comment

The reason that I was possibly looking at a traxter was to perhaps pull one of the nifty feed dispenser for feeding grain or pellets by pulling it with a trailer, although I'm not sure that I want to ride a quad in the winter time.

Comment

I bought a traxter , for farm work, in December and I'm quite satisfied. As for rec. riding it is heavey and comes down a little hard, but one can manage as one gets a custom to it. I beleive this machine is to heavy for teenagers to be out riding.
        As to pulling a feed wheel it will do it, but a full wheel is alot weight behind so handling will change the handling quite a lot.
        One the work side I think it's hard to beat. We made a quick attach hitch for a grain auger coupling the front and the rear of the quad it, turnig the unit into a self-propelled grain auger.
        We've run Suzuki and Honda quads to 11000-14000 kilometers, I'm planning on trying to get over 20000 km on the Traxter.
        Bonafide farmer rebates were on through the winter,Honda had $200 off and Bomardier $400. I heard this program might be extended. Some dealers don't mention it unless you ask.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...