• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Investors

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Investors

I run a custom grazing operation for the summer Wanting to get into a full time operation. With the price of bread cows not wanting to buy. Anybody know of ways of matching investors up with former cattle producers such as my self Thanks

Are you looking for producers to supply cattle or investors to buy more grassland? Label me a little slow but I am just uncertaing what you are asking. There is alot of young people just starting out that are looking for summer pasture, myself included. Just cann't afford to buy extra land or grazing permits right now.

Comment

Might get in trouble for suggesting this from some folks on the site but try One Earth Farms. They are expanding like hell. If you need a contact name, email me at kaiser.randy@gmail.com

Comment

Thanks for the reply forage. Looking for investors or producers to supply the cattle year round. Thanks Randy. Will contact you for sure. Have gone to there website. Thought the just operated on reserve land.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...