• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

coyotes jan 12 2012

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

coyotes jan 12 2012

looking for a spot on saturday to call in coyotes to harvest, any interests within an hour preferably near leduc. call 780 220 3555.
    ask for kevin. thanks
    ill add an old post bellow aswell
    theres still abit of snow on the ground but its best to shoot gophers while, or before they get pregnant. Ive posted the lower message in the winter. Anybody interested. call me 780 220 3555 thank you.

Hi my names kevin im 28 im new to this furum. ill start by stating im not a farmer and am looking for some land to just shoot gophers. usually go out with only 1 other close friend which we both come from rural areas and understand the importance of respecting land and animals. We will maybe try going to a few doors to ask permission in the spring, but I thought ide try a few farm forums. If anybody has gopher issues or just wouldnt mind a few descent hunters around. within an hour of edmonton give me a shout. klagore@hotmail.com- 780 220 3555 thanks. kevin
    IP: Logged

Just found this post today, will be calling.
    Larry

Comment

Hey its kevin. I think we talked a year
      ago reguarding gophers. Were actually
      around leduc today, if you would like to
      meet up today,time permitting give me a
      hollar.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...
      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.