• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Good Life on the farm video.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Good Life on the farm video.

>

My intension is to promote my 16 year old daughter to farm. I love this video. so much family growing up stuff.

Comment

Neihgbour showed up today drove into yard with a tractor did not see it drive in. Then blue truck drove in and OH tha is neighbour. Thought he was supposed to pick up land roller wth tractor. Walked out and oh ok tractor and truck there with tractor sitting a ways from land roller. Out pops a like a fifteen year old girl, she is learning how to drive tractor. And her dad was so nice, she thought she should not pull the roller home but her dad said well you need to learn and she did it, she drove the tractor with roller behind to home, I love to witness the moment.

Comment

This Forum software has a bug and we will try to get it working.

Joe Dales
        Farms.com Agriville.

Comment

Thanks for sharing the excellent video

---
          [URL="http://www.trivediscience.com/agriculture/"]Agriculture Research[/URL]

Comment

The Good Life

This is a great video that accurately shows how great farm living is! With all its work and worry, farming is still one of the best ways to live life! I notice that this was posted years ago and that there has been no activity on this post, since. In these difficult times on the farm with too much rain , too little rain and low commodity prices it's easy for us to forget just how lucky we are to be farming . We really should be praising the Lord for our abundant life style on the farm. After all, money isn't everything, is it!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...
            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.