• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sale Results?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sale Results?

Anyone hear how Mac's sale went?

I was wondering that too as I can't find
    my DLMS login and never made the sale.

Comment

dlms has not put it up yet.

Comment

smcgrath

Attended Little Willow on Friday. 80-90 Simm bulls sold well. 200 commercial bred heifers sold after sale.
        Top pen---$2000.00. Lots of steady 1700-1875 lots came through. One lot I recall sold "soft" for about $1500.00

Smcgrath--you know the cattle her. All home raised Her/Simm or R Angus/Simm.

Open heifers sold (those that bought LW bulls) could consign. Top open Replacement pen----Select 3/4 sim X Here sold for $1475.00. Lots of $1000 to $1100 type sold.

Watched Some of MC Quantock sale from home on Saturday on DLMX till I fell asleep. Continual Breds selling in the $1700-$1800 range. Super Baldies as Mac calls them are the Her/Sim of LW ranch.

Newgenes Ranch and Y Coulee sold yesterday at Vermillion another 350 -400 head on DLMX. HOw did they sell---Strong I imagine.

Allfarmer---You better go to Provost and make your Uncle happy and buy those $1400 Black Heifers. You might get a Xmas snops and XMas turkey from him as well. Keep Happiness in the family.

Comment

Glad to hear LW and MC went well. I had
          planned to attend Mac's but wasn't able to
          get their as we were pushing cows across
          the creek on Saturday.
          They are all good cow outfits. I imagine
          the Noble heifers sold well as their
          cattle are pretty solid.

Comment

Some of you would have got the sale results of McQuantock "Female Sale"

Breds Ave $1725
            Opens $1176

Heard some Pnes of the Y Coulee's Ryan Nobles Breds sold for over $2000.00/hd.
            Both Solid programs.

Comment

Open heifers or cows?

Comment

Kato

Macs sale---Open replacement heifers $1176.00

LWC Ranch Open Replacement heifers----New genes ranch topped @ $1475.00

3/4 simm 1/4 here.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...
                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.