• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sale Results?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sale Results?

Anyone hear how Mac's sale went?

I was wondering that too as I can't find
    my DLMS login and never made the sale.

Comment

dlms has not put it up yet.

Comment

smcgrath

Attended Little Willow on Friday. 80-90 Simm bulls sold well. 200 commercial bred heifers sold after sale.
        Top pen---$2000.00. Lots of steady 1700-1875 lots came through. One lot I recall sold "soft" for about $1500.00

Smcgrath--you know the cattle her. All home raised Her/Simm or R Angus/Simm.

Open heifers sold (those that bought LW bulls) could consign. Top open Replacement pen----Select 3/4 sim X Here sold for $1475.00. Lots of $1000 to $1100 type sold.

Watched Some of MC Quantock sale from home on Saturday on DLMX till I fell asleep. Continual Breds selling in the $1700-$1800 range. Super Baldies as Mac calls them are the Her/Sim of LW ranch.

Newgenes Ranch and Y Coulee sold yesterday at Vermillion another 350 -400 head on DLMX. HOw did they sell---Strong I imagine.

Allfarmer---You better go to Provost and make your Uncle happy and buy those $1400 Black Heifers. You might get a Xmas snops and XMas turkey from him as well. Keep Happiness in the family.

Comment

Glad to hear LW and MC went well. I had
          planned to attend Mac's but wasn't able to
          get their as we were pushing cows across
          the creek on Saturday.
          They are all good cow outfits. I imagine
          the Noble heifers sold well as their
          cattle are pretty solid.

Comment

Some of you would have got the sale results of McQuantock "Female Sale"

Breds Ave $1725
            Opens $1176

Heard some Pnes of the Y Coulee's Ryan Nobles Breds sold for over $2000.00/hd.
            Both Solid programs.

Comment

Open heifers or cows?

Comment

Kato

Macs sale---Open replacement heifers $1176.00

LWC Ranch Open Replacement heifers----New genes ranch topped @ $1475.00

3/4 simm 1/4 here.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...