• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ABP Enviornmental Stewardship Award

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ABP Enviornmental Stewardship Award

We were very humbled to be selected by ABP for the 2012 award... they did a fantastic job with the video showing what we do and endeavor to do on our ranch. It will also give you guys an idea of the ranching potential in Peace for those that have never been North of Whitecourt.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYe0dQGZm2g&feature=player_embedded#!

Congratulations on receiving that award.

Comment

Congratulations my friend.

Comment

Good to see you getting this kind of recognition Gaucho and it is a beautifully done video.

Comment

Thanks... what I liked most was how well they summed up what we do and were able to communicate it so well with the editing...Nothing is more frustrating when you do an interview and things get taken out of context or come out with the wrong meaning.

Comment

Congrats. Well deserved. Hopefully the
            story makes it to the general public as
            well.

Comment

Good job and congratulations to you and your family. Perfect image to present to the whole world.
              Nice job.
              Do you think your cows look a lot like Fallon's at this stage?
              They look like great forage converters but I'm surprised they don't slick up at that time of the year. Fallon's look very simmilar in his pictures. Do you have any reason to suspect Copper deficiency?
              I had a 41-97 son that didn't seem to do to much wrong.

Comment

Thanks Greybeard....I know the clip you are talking about... those were 1st calf heifers and so between working harder and still growing may have suffered a bit.. they are on a TM salt with extra high copper its free choice so not much a guy can do... there was a handful that looked that way but the others were fine... Usually not a problem though with the kiwi genetics.

Comment

Congrats gaucho.

Comment

Hopefully this works....

Congratulations!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...