• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Restructure

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Restructure

I have been at several meetings over the past couple of months with many of the specialty meat producers. It seems that almost with out exception they agree that this new age we find ourselves in calls for the producers to enter a new form of farm management. I have heard several ideas but the one that has caught my eye the most is a combination franchise / Cooperative. Has anyone dealt with this kind of business orfmat before? Also do you as producers have any ideas you would like to share how a restructured industry may work?
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...
X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
You agree to our and by clicking I agree.