• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

value of mf mixmill

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

value of mf mixmill

have a mixmill i might sell but not sure of its value. its a small massey fergusson,i forget the model no. holds approx 80 -100 bu.

it must be a late 70's or early 80's,it was bought new and i dont think it has sat outside for more than 5 nites since we had it.

any of you cattle guys have a idea what it may be worth??

thanks.

I bought one similar to that for $900 about 12 years ago. They work good...belts are expensive but what isn't now-a-days.

Comment

Mixmills are out of date, they make what we used to call "chop" which is dust or powder. Not good for cattle, imagine eating a fist full of bread baking flower when your really hungry.... Bloat!! With roller mills you just barely want to crack the seed and thats it,the goal is to minimize fines. I have seen very good NH mixmills sell for $500 lots of parts around for them.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...