• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

25 Countires With the Most Cattle

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

25 Countires With the Most Cattle

I came across this and thought it was good. Can you name the 25 countries with the most cattle? I couldn't.

<a href="http://www.sporcle.com/games/wasteoflawtime/world-cattle-population
    ">Click Here</a

http://www.sporcle.com/games/wasteoflawtime/world-cattle-population

Your link didn't work for me F-S but copy and pasting it did. That was an interesting challenge. I got 13 including the top 5 right. Numbers 6 and 7 blew me away if they are correct - would never have guessed them in a million years.

Comment

Of those 185,180,000 cattle in India I wonder how many are eaten or do the majority just eat and defecate for most of their lives seeing as cattle are worshiped my a good many people there.

Comment

I couldn't but have wrote them down and I might have a chance in the future. Pretty fascinating fs, thanks. Do India's cows count being as they are protected and worshiped? I also wonder what percentage are Dairy compared to beef.

Comment

I would think beef consumption in India is still substantial. Despite over 80% of the population being Hindu (non-beef eating)there are still over 140 million Muslims who presumably could all eat beef. Just think of that - less than 20% of their population being 140 million which is still better than four times Canadas population!

Comment

Still staggered that Ethiopia and Sudan each have 3 times the cattle population of Canada and that Canada at #20 is only two places above Myanmar(Burma)where i'm thinking they must be counting the water buffalo also.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...