• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barn Cameras

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barn Cameras

For those that are intersted in Barn cameras for calving or dairy send me an email. I do systems in Eastern Ontario, wireless or wired for barns as a hobby business. I have completed a number of larger systems and can provide references. These systems are custom built by me to work in Dairy/Beef/Horse or Sheep barns and I can send a signal a couple of thousand feet if needed. I do not mean to break any rules here but I understand there are guys out there looking for info and not looking for radio Shack stuff! These systems are what I have tested in barns and will stand behind the equipment.
    Also do cameras for trailers etc.

Larry McNamara
    Hytech Solutions
    mcnamara@attcanada.ca

http://www.geocities.com/himalayan_2000/trailercamera.htm

Fax 613 443-2324
    Tel 613 443-1029
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...
X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
You agree to our and by clicking I agree.