• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A novel message!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A novel message!

Here is an idea that I've always thought might help our politicians to ponder their actions and maybe try to do the right thing. It could happen outside Winnepeg, Regina, Edmonton or even Ottawa.
    First of all you find some willing farmer with land along side a major highway into the city. Then you erect a huge guillotine! With a big sign saying something like"NOW IS THE TIME FOR ALL POLITICIANS TO STOP JERKING US AROUND". Or something to that effect! I'm sure others could come up with a more appropriate slogan. But you know it just might get their attention! I think the original, REALLY got their attention!!!

"Low cost MRI for politicians and Vegetarians only" "Check to see if your brain is in the right place"

Just a suggestion

Comment

That is a good one Rod!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...
      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.