• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

gps systems info

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gps systems info

Was wondering what is a good gps system . looking for somthing economical and simple. Dont think i need auto steer just looking for somthing for spraying mainly thank you

I started out with a Raven light bar. Light bars do improve your accuracy but for the extra money if you get auto steer you will wonder how you farmed with out it. You will use it for seeding and swathing or on the combine as well. It helps you pay more attention to the operation you are performing rather than just trying to stay on track. It also makes long days easier.

Comment

As for systems, they all have good points and draw backs. Get one from someone who can provide service or support. Nothing worse than one that has no support as they all have quirks.

Comment

I would go with the outback system. They are simple and dependable. The newer systems are incredibly accurate even on WAAS. With that said the old ones work great and are pretty cheap, another good thing is that you can piece them together if you decied to go to auto steer in the future you simple add the S drive and control module and you're off to the races.

Comment

forget the light bar go straight to autosteer

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...