• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Farmers Chatline

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farmers Chatline

Is there a specific time that farmer meet in the "Coffee Shop" here to chat?

Not just the posted topics. At one time farmers use to meet every night here between 7 and 8 to chat.

Is that still happening, I can never find anyone in the coffee shop, and I hate arguing with myself in there!!

Well, wouldn't you at least win most of the arguments then?

I guess we'll have to get the mayor to answer this particular question.

Comment

Bombay_43,

You are most correct. During 1997, 1998 and 1999 fall & winter seasons Agri-ville.com actively supported with a Moderator from Agri-ville.com staff for informal chat nights, they were Tuesday from 7 to 8 pm MST. These were the years that Agri-ville.com received Farm Business Management Initiave funding from the Provical -Federal agreement, that offset labor and management costs.

Based on your feedback, we can pre-set another day of week and time for informal community chats and provide this information in the Chat Schedule as well as in the weekly list serv e-mail notice. We will not be able to supply a Moderator or capture transcripts.

I will await your feedback regarding day of week and time.

Kindest regards,

Agri-ville.com Mayor

Comment

Why not try the middle of the week and perhaps a little later? Those who wish to spend time with family have the kids in around 8:30?

It would just be a matter of remember when it is that deters farmers from getting on line.

Thanks for your reply. Maybe other farmers would have a better time in mind.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...