• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cache cleaning

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cache cleaning

Does anybody have to go into their comunicator/programfiles/cache & delete little bits of info that get into your computer? The only file I was told no to delete was my Fat.db file.
    I have also had a real hard time on netscape lately & explorer seems to be working really well. Is the upgrade to 6.0 really worth it?

Download Internet Explorer Version 6 from Microsoft. I like it much better than Netscape and have not seen too many good reviews of the new Netscape.
    Cache cleaning in Internet Explorer is very easy as well.
    You can get IE6 from the Microsoft Windows Update URL from your Start Menu. It is usually at the top of the first menu. If you have any problems let me know.

Comment

I am using IE6 and Netscape 4.76. I don't think some of the online banking sites are compatible with Netscape 6.

Comment

Try downloading from the internet a program called system mechanic from www.iolo.com. I have tried it and found it to be one of the best tools so far for keeping my system running smoothly.I am running win ME

Comment

I agree...System Mechanic from IOLA.COM is a great program. I don't know how I did without it. Nortons Utilities is also a must as far as I am concerned.
          When I first started with Windows 98 two years ago it used to crash at least six times a day. Now my computer runs like a fine watch as long as I use these great utility programs.

Comment

Remember to use www.iolo.com, *not* www.iola.com, which is an entirely different type of site.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...