• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pandiana?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pandiana?

Whatever happened to Pandiana? I know she was having some trouble with her computer and I also know she is involved in a Gelvieh sale in Red Deer in the near future. I hope one of these is the reason she has "dropped out" as I personally enjoyed her outlook on the beef business!

Thanks cowman. Nice to be missed. Between year end, calving and bull sales I have had to put blinders on regarding this much more enjoyable pastime of exchanging views and ideas. I will be around and still take time to see what others have to say periodically.

Comment

Glad to hear it wasn't a more serious problem! I am hoping to actually attend your sale and I am hoping it will be a great success for you. I really like the promos you've done! Doing your home work!!! You are doing it right!

Comment

Your kind words have been a bright spot on an otherwise dismal week. Thanks again. I am looking forward to meeting you.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...