• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

try this

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

try this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQvxuJa8rOg&feature=player_embedded

hay kato - help me link this up. This video is awesome. Whatch the video first but after that --- BTOfarmall F U

Comment

http://youtu.be/hQvxuJa8rOg

Comment

Comment

You beat me to it! Love it!

Comment

Thanks Rand, how kind of you. But what are you fergiving me fer??? Now that you know how to embed a video, tell us how to word by word.........

Comment

You know this actually works I was picking up a few groceries on the way home and getting to the till a guy cut me off, I said "hey f u buddy!" He turned and replied "f u pal!" I don't know if we are buds but we are at least pals!

Comment

But seriously speaking, good message, and Happy Easter! to those that celebrate and those that don't let the goodness of it be part of your lives anyway!

F u Tom, Silver, Steve, Iggy, Jack, Sun news, etc. lol

There that should be a few less minutes in confession, and alot less hail marys from Father later today! lol

Comment

I don't know if anyone likes being called a sellout BTOfarmall. So F U

Copy and paste the embed code.

Cheers

Comment

Don't do the Crime, if'n you kin't do the Time!!!!!!!

Comment

guess it will take you a bit longer to figure out victim mentality bud.

Comment

Where there is life, there is hope!!

Comment

If you piss persistently, you can piss through a stone.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...