• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pasture rent?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pasture rent?

I am hearing rumors of $40/mon./cow/calf! I don't know how accurate it is...just auction market talk! You know..."I hear X is asking $40 per cow this year, sort of thing".
    I do know here in Central Alberta $25-30 was pretty standard last year. Is $40 unreasonable? I mean that works out to about $1.35/cow/day. What did it cost you to feed your cows this winter? Was it under $1.35/day?
    I had one rocket scientist tell me it never cost him nothing to feed his cows because he grew all his own feed! I really can see how the cow business is so screwed up when you run into morons like that!! I mean I grow my own feed and own my pasture but if I ever get so dumb that I think like this guy I hope someone takes me out in the woods and shoots me!!!

Well Cowman you know we can't shoot you. Don't you remember that wise government telling us we must can't own guns. I have to wonder if the way they operate if the real reason is so we don't use the guns on them. (ha ha)

Comment

Did you see that the registration process has now cost $689 MILLION? It was supposed to be $85 million and as near as I can figure out they haven't hardly registered a gun! And no end in site and the skys the limit! They sent me a little card saying if I registered there would be no charge...they must figure people are stupid...once you've registered they can pretty well charge you what ever they want, right? Anyway I chucked it in the garbage and about two weeks later they sent me another card wondering if the first one got lost because they couldn't understand why anyone wouldn't jump at this offer! Once more to the garbage!
      This is one of the governments greatest Gong shows! My buddy sent in for his license and he got 4 back...one with somebody elses picture on it!!!
      Now what would happen if they quietly forgot this garbage and actually spent that money on something useful? I mean talk about the lunatics running the asylum!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...