• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In need of a calf.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In need of a calf.

I read an article somewhere in the last month or so about a woman in the Castor area who had set up a billboard to get people in need of a calf together with those who had one. Now I'm in need but can't find the article.
    Does anyone know of this service or where that article appeared? Thanks

I can't rememder her first name or number but her last name is bunbury or very close to this spelling,I would do a phone # search on telus home page and try someone in Castor with that name. You may get lucky or get pointed in the right direction.

Comment

Have you tried a local dairy? Many dairies now use beef bulls on a large part of their herd. These calves have a better return than straight dairy especially if they are near solid in color. They are also usually cheaper, and more accessible. I have two Simmental Holstein cross cows in my herd that produce awesome calves.

Comment

Her name is Marilyn Bunbury at Castor and her # (403) 882-2235. Good luck in finding a calf.

Comment

Thank's, just a little cold eh !

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...