• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In need of a calf.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In need of a calf.

I read an article somewhere in the last month or so about a woman in the Castor area who had set up a billboard to get people in need of a calf together with those who had one. Now I'm in need but can't find the article.
    Does anyone know of this service or where that article appeared? Thanks

I can't rememder her first name or number but her last name is bunbury or very close to this spelling,I would do a phone # search on telus home page and try someone in Castor with that name. You may get lucky or get pointed in the right direction.

Comment

Have you tried a local dairy? Many dairies now use beef bulls on a large part of their herd. These calves have a better return than straight dairy especially if they are near solid in color. They are also usually cheaper, and more accessible. I have two Simmental Holstein cross cows in my herd that produce awesome calves.

Comment

Her name is Marilyn Bunbury at Castor and her # (403) 882-2235. Good luck in finding a calf.

Comment

Thank's, just a little cold eh !

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...
          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.