• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Dales ---I need your technical help

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe Dales ---I need your technical help

To agrivillers I tried to post www.youtube"cowboys herding cats".ca
    on the Baxter's Black thread and think I tried to introduce a file that was too big and now the tread seems to have ended.

Again this "trying things out" has caused a disruption to your posting Joe Dales.

cheers.

Hey Sadie...at least you tried. It takes real talent to extinguish a thread on agriville. I too like the herding cats clip mostly for comic relief. Baxter's horse video has a good message. Stock horses are used around here for routine cattle work but when I really appreciate them is for solving the various cow problems that arise. Like Baxter says there are tasks that you cannot accomplish with anything else. But a green or fresh horse won't help either. What it boils down to is you have to use a horse when you don't really need him for him to be any good when you DO need him.

Hope your calving conditions are decent Sadie. We missed the moisture in Alta today but still have a lot of snow/slush. The cows are roaming some every day but aren't calving much...just some that were at a community pasture. You need a tractor, horse or snow machine to check on them. HT

Comment

Hi Sadie,

Glad you tried to post the html code of the video. The code does not work if there is even a small < or something missing...

Don't worry about the thread, the original Baxter Black video is still working for me.

These are the steps to embedding a Youtube video on Agriville.

1. When you are watching the Youtube video, click on the title below.

2. Look for the Embed button below the video, click it.

3. Copy that code, (Right click on the mouse)

4. On Agriville, start a chat thread like normal and paste (Right click on the mouse) it in.

5. Hit Submit

Let me know if you have any trouble,

Joe Dales
      Farms.com
      877 438 5729 x5013
      joe.dales@farms.com

>

Comment

http://www.swa.ca/WhatsNew/pdfs/SpringRunoffPotential.pdf

Joe Dales---I will give it a try. Thankyou.

Comment

Is it gist me or do yous not understand the directions either??? Click on what title below where??? What does the embed button look like??? Is there any other special codes you gotta put in like < or >???WE here need to know exactly how to do it. Thank You

Comment

I think you get the code by clicking on the "share" button below a youtube video.

Comment

Hey thanks grass. I tried that, but still gist got the link. Do I need to put < & > on the end of the Share link? Or what do I need to do?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...